Pinboard SCQM Studies
On this pinboard, we will publish projects that have been granted the use of SCQM data. Accepted studies will be published here for 2 months to allow interested researchers to express their wish to collaborate in the project.
We encourage Swiss rheumatologists to collaborate in the research projects on SCQM data. Should you be interested to hear more about a certain project and potentially want to collaborate in a project, please contact the SCQM scientific manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International collaboration projects are listed for information only. In most cases, inclusion of additional collaborators is not possible due to restriction in the number of project participants per country.
- EuroSpA 5&6: Efficacy and retention of Secukinumab treatment in psoriatic arthriti and axial spondyloathritis: results from the EuroSpA collaboration. Study lead: B. Möller (Inselspital, Bern), SCQM Nr. 2018_19, accepted 12.02.2019
- Deep learning for the prediction of radiographic disease progression in rheumatoid arthritis. Study lead: T. Hügle (CHUV, Lausanne), SCQM Nr. 2018_18, accepted 14.02.2019
- Are Ankylosing Spondylitis and radiographic spondyloarthritis the same? Study lead: A. Ciurea (USZ, Zürich), SCQM Nr. 2018_17, accepted 14.02.2019
- Effectiveness of TNF-inhibitors versus conventional synthetic DMARDs (csDMARDs) in treating enthesitis in PsA and axSpA. Study lead: T Hügle (CHUV), SCQM Nr. 2018_17, accepted 23.11.2018
- Comparative efficacy of TNF-inhibitors (TNFi) versus other mode of action (OMA) biological DMARDs in PsA - an observational cohort study. Study lead: B. Möller (Inselspital Bern), SCQM Nr. 2018_16, accepted 19.10.2018